[0-1 Year]: GenPact Off Campus Drive 2018 | 1 Dec 2018
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.
Company Name: GenPact
Designation: Accounts Executive / Accountant
Job Location: Gurgaon, Noida
Experience: 0- 1 Year
Salary: INR 2, 50,000/- LPA
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com / BBA).
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written).
Knowledge skill and abilities:
- Good Communication skill and the ability to engage customers in relevant discussions.
- Ability to work under rigid deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to keep the team motivated and drive to achieve new milestones..
- Expected to work as a, critical thinker
- Good communication Skills, Good knowledge on MS Excel and Word.
Hiring for below domains:
- The candidate will be responsible for analyzing & passing month end close journals.
- The candidate will also be responsible to prepare account analysis & prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting,
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment .
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA .
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- In this role, you will be responsible to make collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- You have to maintain a healthy and transparent AR while keeping in mind customer satisfaction.
- Your role will involve follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
Notes: Please call our Human Resource executives – Megha – 9958109062
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 1 Dec 2018 [10 AM Onwards]
Hotel Radisson, 1&2,
Ring Rd, Block A, Maharani Bagh,
Lajpat Nagar 4, New Delhi, Delhi 110024.
Opposite Moolchand Metro station