[0-1 Year]: Infosys Mega Walk-In Drive | Process Executive | 15 Feb 2019
Infosys BPM, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. Infosys BPM addresses your business challenges and unlocks business value by applying proven process methodologies with integrated IT and business process outsourcing solutions.
The company applies business excellence frameworks to significantly reduce costs, enhance effectiveness, and optimize business processes.
Company Name: Infosys
Designation: Process Executive [Voice Process]
Job Locations: Pune
Drive Location: Pune
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
- BBA, MBA, B.com, M.com, BA, MA, BMS, BHM, B.Sc., M.Sc. Graduates are eligible.
- Any Non-IT, IT graduates or Post Graduates.
- 0 to 2 years experience
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Good analytical and reasoning ability.
- Flexible to work in 24 x7 environments.
Note: Please mention DS-Bhavana on top of your resume
- Excellent comprehension and articulation skills.
- Excellent communication skills written.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills (e.g. database, telecommunication systems),
- Technically appropriate communication skills, clear understanding of all processes.
- Strong listening skills, including being able to listen effectively and understand customer issues.
Time Management Skills:
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time.
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 15 Feb 2019 [10AM-1.00PM]
Infosys BPM Ltd
45-B Wing, Kapila Towers, Behind Dr. Batra,
Ambedkar road near Pune RTO & Railway Station,
Contact person: Pallavi
- 10Th, 12Th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate). Provisional Degree Certificate.
- 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory
- Previous Employer Relieving Letter or Experience Letter. (If Any)
- Current Employer Appointment Letter and Salary Slips (Last 2 – 3 Months) (If any)
866 total views, 4 views today