[0-1 Years]: KPMG Walk-In Drive For Freshers | Analyst |7-10 May 2019
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity.
Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such asbuild scalability, and improve profitability. KGS’ CH is integral to the firm’s strategy of enhancing innovation, building scalability and improving profitability.
Company Name: KPMG
Location: Pune [Yerwada]
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: INR 2.25 LPA
- Good communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to read, write and speak fluently in English.
- Fresher’s / graduates with good communication skills can directly walk-in for interviews.
- Previous experience in international voice process would be an added advantage
- BA, BBM, BBA, BCA, BCS, B.Com Fresher’s are eligible
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyst is typically team members who will be involved in conducting verifications of stated credentials given by clients or vendors.
- Consistently deliver quality client services Monitor progress manage risk and verify that supervisors are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Demonstrate basic process related knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Have basic understanding of the verifications process Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong data analytics Strong written and verbal communication skills Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours. 7.Ability to work well in teams..
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 7-10 May 2019
Third Floor, Building No. 07,
Commerzone, Survey no.144/145,
Reporting Date & Time:
Date: 7-10 May 2019
HR SPOC – Khushboo Vadhyani
- Request you to kindly reach the venue 10 minutes prior to your appointment with your updated CV to help us facilitate the discussion better.
- Feel free to reach out in case you need any further information at email@example.com or call 020-40194047
- Dress Code Business Formals.
262 total views, 1 views today