[0-2 Years]: Amazon Recruitment 2018 |Cloud Support Engineer | Nov 2018
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Cloud Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 Years
Package: As Per Standards
- 0-2 years of experience in Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering from 2016,2017 & 2018 batch in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) with an aggregate of 65% overall
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure to Cloud computing.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- AISPL is seeking engineers within AWS Support vertical, that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields.
- Including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- As an employee of the AISPL, within AWS Support vertical, you will be at the forefront of this transformation technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
- You will be surrounded by people that who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Apply Mode: Online
Process to Apply: Interested Candidates can send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2,021 total views, 1 views today