[0-2 Years]: Flipkart Walk-In Drive For Data Analyst | 24 Dec 2018
Flipkart is Indias leading e-commerce marketplace offering over 30 million products cross 70+ categories including Books, Media, Consumer Electronics and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart has over the years become the preferred online marketplace for leading Indian and International brands. Our acquisition of Jabong and Myntra has been a natural step in our journey to be Indias largest fashion platform.
We are the only online player offering services such as In-a-Day Guarantee across 50 cities and Same-Day-Guarantee across 13 cities. Our annual subscription service – Flipkart First, is the first of its kind in the country.
Company Name: Flipkart
Designation: Data Analyst / Operations Exec
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 3,00,000/- LPA
Qualification: Bachelors Degree Mandatory
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- V-look up, H-lookup MIS.
- Strong problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
- Quick Learner, Self-Starter, Result oriented and Strong team player.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Agile Be able to respond to New & Changing requirements based on Business.
- Organized, deadline driven and able to manage multiple projects.
- To plan and carry out day to day activities spread across creation of report, analysis of the data and presenting the same to deducible format.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To Monitor & Maintain the Key Operations metrics on day-to-day basis for the Zone CL.
- Understand the issues raised by ground operations, perform root cause analysis and translate them into actionable items
- To analyze and perform detailed study of the parameters impacting Operational Metrics & Zonal performance.
- Coordinate with all the Stakeholders (Zonal & Central team) to share/understand best practices to Improve overall performance.
- Ensuring operational ETAs are met on regular basis.
- Ability to understand the SOPs in details & execute the same.
- Provide performance scorecard to Management
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & Rotational week ofs.
- Extended hours support on mails and calls during peak operations & over weekends.
- Role is for 3 months contract position only.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd
Tower C, Embassy Tech village ,
Near Wellsfargo building & New Horizon college
Candidate need to carry a copy of the following documents:-
- Resume(2 Copies)
- Education docs(10,12, Degree markscards)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- One cancelled cheque leaf( For mapping to Salary Bank account)
- Passport Size Photograph(2 )
971 total views, 3 views today