[0-2 Years] KPMG Recruitment 2018 | Nov 2018
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate governance.
Company Name: KPMG
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Essential Qualification & Required Skills:
- Commerce graduate (passed with First Class).
- Strong analytical and computing ability.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player
- 0 – 2 years of experience in accounting / taxation / compliance.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Assisting the team in activities related to adherence of risk compliance procedures.
- Engaging in client operational activities and assisting the team on the same.
- Assisting the team in ensuring back end tax and regulatory compliance related activities
are completed within timelines and with accuracy.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,703 total views, 2 views today