[0-2 Years]: KPMG Walk-In Drive For Freshers | Analyst |16 Jan 2019
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity.
Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such asbuild scalability, and improve profitability. KGS’ CH is integral to the firm’s strategy of enhancing innovation, building scalability and improving profitability. This Unit is currently 750+ members’ strong capability.
Company Name: KPMG
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
- KYC experience background would preferred.
- 0-2 years Graduate experienced candidates only may apply.
- Graduate Fresher’s awaiting results – please don’t apply.
- Post-Graduate Fresher’s or experienced – please don’t apply.
- Please note this is a 6 months contractual role with KPMG Global Services. Also, this maybe a daylong process, hence please plan your day accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a related course of study from an accredited college/university.
- Post-Graduation Not required – Post graduate applications will not be accepted.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfill Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking on board feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases.
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and how to apply.
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements.
- In depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries.
- Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client.
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner.
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained.
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system.
Essential skills required:
- Operations background demonstrating good core knowledge of applying KYC within a financial institution (new customer take-on or customer due diligence remediation)
- Understand KYC principles and how to apply within a review/renewal activity
- Good technical knowledge of KYC, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions
Attention to detail:
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Candidates should expect 2 to 3 rounds of personal interviews to assess fitment and communication skills.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 16 Jan 2019
KPMG Global Services
Building No. 10, Tower C, 6th Floor
DLF Cyber City, Phase II,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 002
Reporting Date & Time:
Date: 16 January 2019
Time: 9:30 AM
HR SPOC – Yachna Tuteja
991 total views, 7 views today