[0-2 Years]: Media.Net Software Recruitment 2019 | Associate Developer | Jan 2019
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!).
We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
Company Name: Media.Net
Designation: Associate Web Developer/Web Developer
Job Locations: Mumbai
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: INR 1.00LPA-5.00LPA
Eligibility & Skills Required:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Engineering / Computer Science / IT
- You have 0 – 2 Year’s Experience
- Strong programming, analysis and design skills.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns, Algorithms, Data Structures, Networking and OS Concepts.
- Familiarity with relational databases, experience of writing complex queries (we use MS-SQL/MySQL).
- Working knowledge of RDBMs.
- Good knowledge of internet concepts.
- You have exceptional oral/written communication skills.
- Only Mumbai Residents can apply.
- Can exhibit a passion and enthusiasm for remarkable technology (Knowledge and contribution to open source projects, Active Blog, etc…)
- Knowledge of the interior workings of various search platforms (Lucene).
- Hadoop/Mahout experience.
- Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning experience.
- You wrote your first program on a ZX Spectrum (Add extra points if you still own the wicked cool box
- Build complex business control applications as a member of high energy teams.
- Develop and maintain efficient and extensible web application modules.
- Assist in debugging, staging, testing, and deploying of web applications continuously learn new skills and technologies and apply those in production Documentation
Apply Mode: Online
Process: Interested candidates are requested to mail me their updated resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
449 total views, 2 views today