[0-2 Years] : National Instruments [NI] Recruitment 2019 | Software Analyst | Feb 2019
About National Instruments:
National Instruments has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all.
Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources, including the Just 100 from Forbes Magazine. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you’re in the right place! Here’s a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Company Name: National Instruments [NI]
Designation: Software Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification & Skills:
- 0 to 2 years of experience in the role of Software Test Engineer/Technician OR relevant testing experience from a reputed organization with Bachelors in Science (B.Sc) in Electronics/Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Thorough knowledge of software testing concepts and SDLC is a must.
- Developing automated tests using tools/framework is a must.
- Good understanding of electrical & electronics concepts.
- Knowledge on Visual Studio, python/C++/C# and .NET is preferred.
- Gate keeper for ensuring the product being delivered is of very high quality.
- Develop manual and automated tests.
- Execution of manual tests and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on the product with continuous monitoring.
- Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Provide thorough written descriptions of software and hardware defects
- Set-up and maintain test bed.
- Nurture the development of Junior Software Technicians.
- Closely coordinate with the product teams in US to deliver High-Quality products.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,443 total views, 2 views today