[0-3 Years] Deloitte Recruitment 2018 | Core Data Analyst |Nov 2018
CoRe is Deloitte’s integrated shared services organization. It supports and drives Deloitte’s global strategy and deliver tangible value to the participating member firms and the Deloitte global network. Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Company Name: Deloitte
Designation: Core Data Analyst
Package: As Per Standards
Experience: 0-3 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information, and Business Administration or related field
- Shift timings- 11 AM to 8 PM/ 2 PM to 11 PM.
- This role will is responsible for the management initiatives of data quality in every part of the organization and ensuring that data provided meets the overall business needs. The role will coordinate activities and advise on how quality systems are managed, report performance, and measure against a standard set.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Ability to write intermediate level SQL code.
- Fact driven and analytically-minded with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to quickly understand, integrate, and communicate business strategies and program/initiative/product information and benefits to gain support, buy-in, and adoption.
- Client-service mindset.
- Ability to work effectively and with minimal supervision in a global virtual team environment.
- Ability to form strong relationships within a large, complex, and global organization.
- Ability to work independently and comfortably with high-level partners from all over the world.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and manage ad hoc high priority requests from leadership.
- Comfortable managing up, seeking input, and engaging with a broad stakeholder group
- Ability and desire to take on sometime tough and challenging projects.
- Ability to respond quickly to high-priority deadlines and easily adapt to change
- Be aware of resource data requirements, standards, access rules, and training.
- Work with data stewards to interpret business needs into applications and derive data requirements.
- Implement and participate in the development of standards.
- Facilitate educational opportunities for the application and value of data.
- Create and maintain metadata to quality specifications.
- Provide consistent interpretation and application of policies.
- Manage databases containing data.
- Be accountable for integrity and quality of business data personally created/updated
- Profile, monitor, and cleanse data.
- Conduct quality assessments, across top priority data domains.
- Conduct root cause analysis of poor data quality.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
733 total views, 3 views today