[0-3 Years] Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2019 | Associate Consultant | Jan 2019
CoRe is Deloitte’s integrated shared services organization. It supports and drives Deloitte’s global strategy and deliver tangible value to the participating member firms and the Deloitte global network. Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.
We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Company Name: Deloitte
Designation: Tax Analyst
Package: As Per Standards
Experience: 0-3 Years
Eligibility & Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Commerce/Bachelors of Business Administration degree from reputed university
- Demonstrated problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Access, Advanced Excel knowledge like designing VBA’s, Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Solid trouble-shooting skills, strong initiative, critical thinking skills (ability to think independently), detail oriented
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
- 0-3 years of work experience
About Job Role:
- Will be a member of the EMEA GES Engagement Management Group for Tax Practice, which focuses on assisting clients with engagement support activities that will enable the Tax filing group to meet the client deliverable.
- Coordinate with Deloitte global offices and clients to drive compliance.
- Work on billing/invoicing, reporting, and global mobility tax compliance work.
- Support the transition and development of processes and improvement of existing processes
- Support the Tax team with data manipulation and metrics reporting requests from the EMEA based leadership team on a timely basis.
- Manage large accounts through the adoption of core centralized practices.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
892 total views, 1 views today