[0-3 Years]: Infosys Mega & Special Walk-In Drive | Process Analyst | 12 Jan 2019
Infosys BPM, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. Infosys BPM addresses your business challenges and unlocks business value by applying proven process methodologies with integrated IT and business process outsourcing solutions.
The company applies business excellence frameworks to significantly reduce costs, enhance effectiveness, and optimize business processes.
Company Name: Infosys
Designation: Process Analyst [International Voice Process]
Job Locations: Bangalore
Drive Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
- Excellent communications skills (Written and spoken).
- Willing to Work in 24/7 shifts.
- Willing to work for International Voice Process.
- Any graduate /PG.
- Work location Bangalore.
- Candidates good in communication and willing to work in voice process can apply.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Good customer convincing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Problem solving and working through ambiguous situations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The Universal Agent is responsible for customers related queries.
- Provide basic Customer service. Universal Agent is also responsible for providing first class support for non-technical inquiries and escalations coming from business customers.
- Receive and resolve inbound customer support queries via a phone queue or web tickets.
- Handle and resolve customer queries via inbound phone calls, emails or web chat.
- Provide support on non-technical inquiries.
- Maintain awareness of competitive activity and opportunities for product development.
- Support tasks include interpreting contractual obligations, invoices, process adherence, customer migrations, and site administration functions.
- Utilize other the customer service skills efficiently.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries for the various products and services .
- Effectively articulate necessary customer and non-technical information to customers in a simple and concise manner.
- Must meet or exceed individual performance goals and metrics focused on providing customer support.
- Reference DS-Bhavana (mention on top of your CV before submit your candidature)
- Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediate.
Interview Details :
Date: 12 Jan 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 AM
Job /Work Location: Bnagalore
Near Gachibowli Stadium,
Opp to ISB, Lingampally,
Mandatory Documents in Original:
- 10Th, 12Th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate).
- 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, Ration Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph (Nationalized Bank) and Passport.
- Previous Employer Relieving Letter or Experience Letter. (If Any)
- Current Employer Appointment Letter and Salary Slips (Last 2 – 3 Months) (If any).
- Please NOTE: Candidates willing to relocate to Bangalore Can apply
653 total views, 1 views today