[0-3 Years] : S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2019 | LD ASAP
About S&P Global:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence.
Company Name: S&P Global
Designation: Data Researcher & Application Associate
Location: Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: INR 2.90 – INR 4.84 LPA [Approx]
Eligibility: [Data Researcher]
- Commerce Graduate
- Post-Graduation: PGDM/MBA (Any Stream with Finance / Accountancy as Major subject). We can consider a science graduate candidate who is pursuing Post Graduation in Finance Stream.
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
Eligibility: [Application Associate]
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics. Candidates pursuing CFA is a plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding on capital and commodity markets
- Good understand on accounting standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency and eloquence in English is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; knowledge of MS Office products and understanding of databases is a plus.
- VBA Knowledge is a plus
Job Responsibilities: [Data Researcher]
- Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Collection, Standardization and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies; published reports.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
Job Responsibilities: [Application Associate]
- Develop financial models /Product Services on website/Office products for internal/external clients to help them in their routine workflow/analysis.
- Consistently make proactive suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality.
- Be the primary point of contact for providing critical research and value-add knowledge to our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities.
- Supporting client base in their research by responding to their requests that comes through calls, e-mails and other forms of communication.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here for more details
Click here to apply online
887 total views, 1 views today