[0-4 Years] : Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019| 17 Jan 2019
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Seller Partner Support Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: INR 3, 75,000/- LPA + Benefits
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Education: Any Graduation
- Language: English.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform.
- Manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 17 Jan 2019
Venue Details: [9.30AM-12.00 PM]
Alvas Insitute of Engineering and Technology
Shobhavana Campus, Mijar Moobidri
- Pan card is mandatory to attend interview.
- Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview.
- Kindly carry a set of head phones for the interview with mike on the interview day.