[0-4 Years]: Sutherland Walk-In Drive| Support Engineer | March 2019
For over 30 years, we’ve been delighting customers through better process. From the very beginning, it’s all we’ve done. In fact, our very first dollar came from process consulting. Three decades later, we have 120 clients from the Fortune 1000, and complete 43 million transactions a month on a digital backbone that spans 19 countries around the world.
Sutherland’s process transformation services innovate at the intersection of business and technology to transform processes that realize our client’s vision.
Company Name: Sutherland Global
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Interview location: Velachery
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: INR 2, 25,000 – 4, 00,000 P.A. Performances
- We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs
Desired candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate tenured with Previous experience working in an English speaking contact center handling Information Technology products or services for at least 6 or more months in the same role.
- Other industry experience will be also be considered if you have stable work record with excellent industry knowledge and proven tech skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Expert knowledge in Security solutions, computer hardware and networking
- Must also be knowledgeable in Windows and Android, use and navigation.
- Excellent Windows, Mac & Linux troubleshooting ability with excellent navigation
- The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Great Interpersonal skills as they will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Flexible to work in rotational shift timings especially night shifts.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Search and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- They diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by questioning customers about the issues they are facing in a detailed fashion so that they understand the nub of the problems.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Shift Timings & off- 5day schedule with rotational shift and off.
Date: Direct Walk-In
No 45 A velachery Main Road,
Velachery, Chennai -42
Opp to : Prashanth hospital
Note: Please walk in to Sutherland Velachery premises with your resume 2 copies & 1 ID proof.
930 total views, 4 views today