[0-5 Years]: Walk-In @ Work From Home For Amazon | Multiple Positions | 5-9 March 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Virtual Customer Service Associate (VCC) [Non-Voice Process]
Job Location: Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Pune
Experience: 0- 5 Years
- INR 1.70LPA-INR 2.05LPA [Permanent Employment]
- INR 1.37LPA-INR1.65LPA [Contract Employment]
Benefits: NSA, OT, Sodexho Coupons
Qualification: Min Qualification 10+2. Any Graduate / PG are eligible.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Action Oriented, Self-Disciplined and Organized.
- Time Management Skills and Communicate clearly with internal & external customers.
- Ability to understand and address customer issues.
- Good Composition Skills.
- Ability to use Desktop/Laptop, Familiar with Windows 7, MS Outlook & IE, Typing Skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated individual who can learn with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during work shifts so as to ensure max productivity.
- Ensure Work-Life environment with no disturbance during work hours.
- Comfortable in a facts-paced environment, multi-tasked, high energy environment.
- Will be creative & analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Maintain focus on customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prior customer needs.
- Inter-Personal Skills with a diverse customer base.
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- Resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when required.
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular & reliable attendance, including daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with working schedule, may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business.
- As much as 60 hours a week most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills, Decision Making, Time Management, Prioritization of tasks.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business needs.
- Maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Apply Mode: Online
Process to Apply: Interested Candidates can attend the drive at below locations:
Date: 5 March-9 March 2018 [10AM-3PM]
Unit 301, DNR 90, 3rd Floor,
569/3, MG Road, Above DP Jewelers, Beside Rajanai Bhawan,
For queries – Text or Whatsapp on 8444891039 (Calls will not be answered)
Please carry resume, passport size photograph and one original Govt ID proof for interviews.
Mandates: Internet Connection with 15 Mbps and Power Back Up
1,217 total views, 2 views today