AIR Worldwide Off Campus Drive 2019 | Software Engineer | Salary INR 5.00 LPA
About AIR Worldwide:
AIR pioneered the catastrophe modeling industry, creating the tools that changed how people think about risk management. Today, AIR has nine offices around the globe and is expanding our technology every day to make individuals, businesses, and societies more resilient.
More than 400 organizations rely on AIR’s models, software, and services to manage their risk from natural catastrophes, terrorism, cyber-attacks, and pandemics. AIR is part of the Verisk Analytics family of companies, a leading data analytics provider.
Company Name: AIR Worldwide
Designation: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Event Location: Hyderabad
- BE/B.Tech, ECE/EEE/CS/IT Only,
- Excellent Communication skills
- 5 CGPA or 75% throughout academics & No Backlogs
- Bond: 2 Years
- 2019 Batch Graduates
- Analyze functional requirements and design specifications & create test plans & test cases.
- Author & automate test cases using Gherkin & Cucumber framework.
- Perform testing of AIR software products including performance & stress test.
- Discover, document, verify, and manage software anomalies.
- Perform statistical and mathematical analytics on Model outputs if necessary
- Document & present test results
- Evaluate testing results and track them using internal tools/process.
- Identify development and testing issues, and generate solutions for process improvement
- Work collaboratively with a global team
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Schedule: 3rd week of February 2019
Joining: Candidates can join early as an intern or upon completion of the graduation
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
3,127 total views, 1 views today