Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019| Software Engineer | 4 Feb 2019 | Salary INR: 13.00 LPA
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Venue Location: Mohali
Package Details Below:-
- 2019 Passing Out Graduates
- 2018 Passed Out Graduates are eligible for drive.
- BE, M.E, B.Tech/M.Tech [CSE, IT] Streams are eligible for drive.
Eligibility & Skills Criteria:
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- The Joining dates for all 2018 batch students will be in the month of march and all 2019 batch students can expect joining dates between July and November.
- Passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- Will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 4 Feb 2019
Click here for more details
Click here to apply online
932 total views, 3 views today