Amazon Walk-In Drive 2018 | Multiple Positions |B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree| 09 to 13 April 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Multiple roles
Experience: 0- 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Venue Location: Hyderabad
Venue Date: 09 to 13 Apr 2018
- Virtual Technical Support (Work from Home)
- Digital & Device Technical Support Associate(Work from Home)
- Customer Service Role (Work from Office)
- Virtual Customer Service Role (Work from Home)
Benefits: NSA, OT, Sodexho Coupons
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/PG is eligible to apply.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Ability to use Desktop/Laptop, Familiar with Windows 7, MS Outlook & IE, Typing Skills.
- Good comprehension Skills.
- Good Composition Skills.
- Good typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Candidates who have applied in the last 3 months are not eligible
- Virtual Technical Support (Work from Home) : 2 LPA to 3.15 LPA
- Digital & Device Technical Support Associate(Work from Home) : 2.2 LPA to 3.35 LPA
- Customer Service Associate (Work from Office): 2 LPA to 2.4 LPA
- Virtual Customer Service Role (Work from Home): 2 LPA to 2.65 LPA
Virtual Technical Support(VTS)/ Virtual Customer Service(VCS):
- Its is a work from home model for India D2 for VTS which deals with Devices & Digital Content.
- VTS Associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
- Responsibility to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality
Customer Service Associate/ Digital & Device Technical Support Associate
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- Requires an action oriented, flexible problem-solver who assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review polices and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-placed environment.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Process to Apply: Interested Candidates can attend the drive at below locations:
Date: 09-13 April 2018 [10AM to 3PM]
Amazon Development Centre,
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No: 9, 10th Floor,
Opp. To Westin Hotel, Hi-Tech City,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
- Must Carry latest resume, 1 Passport Size Photograph, Valid Govt ID [Original]
681 total views, 1 views today