Amazon!! Work From Home | Walk-In Interviews | Freshers & Experienced Graduates |4-30 Sep 2018
Company Name: Amazon
- Customer Service Associates [Coimbatore, Pune, Noida, Hyderabad]
Job Location: Coimbatore, Pune, Noida, Hyderabad
Note: Positions Consists of Both Work From Office & Work From Home Options. Please Check the below notes associated.
Experience: 0- 5 Years
Salary: Depends on Location
Benefits: NSA, OT, Sodexho Coupons
Qualification: Min Qualification 10+2. Any Graduate / PG are eligible.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Action Oriented, Self-Disciplined and Organized.
- Time Management Skills and Communicate clearly with internal & external customers.
- Ability to understand and address customer issues.
- Good Composition Skills.
- Ability to use Desktop/Laptop, Familiar with Windows 7, MS Outlook & IE, Typing Skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated individual who can learn with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during work shifts so as to ensure max productivity.
- Ensure Work-Life environment with no disturbance during work hours.
- Comfortable in a facts-paced environment, multi-tasked, high energy environment.
- Will be creative & analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Maintain focus on customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prior customer needs.
- Inter-Personal Skills with a diverse customer base.
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- Resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when required.
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular & reliable attendance, including daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with working schedule, may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business.
- As much as 60 hours a week most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills, Decision Making, Time Management, Prioritization of tasks.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business needs.
- Maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Venue Details: [Hyderabad] [10AM Onwards] [Work From Office & Home Options]
Date: 4 Sep-8 Sep 2018[10AM-3PM]
Amazon Development Centre,
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No: 9, 10th Floor,
Opp. To Westin Hotel, Phase- 2, Hi-Tech City,
For Pune Locations: [Work From Office]
Walk-in Date: 3-8 Sep 2018
Time: 11 AM to 3 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Trion IT Park, Old Inorbit Building
Viman Nager, Sadhu Vasvani Road,
Vadgaon Sheri, Pune 411014, Maharastra
Write DIVISHA-HR on top of your resume [If any queries contact DIVISHA at 020-67100067]
For Coimbatore Location: [Work From Office & Work From Home]
Contact : Murali – HR : 9176271118 (Whats app me or Call me between 11.00 AM and 7.00 PM to schedule your interview)
Please reach out SUDHA AMAZON HR@ 9176942798 (Call or Whatsapp) and get your interview scheduled before you walk-in
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Tower-A, 3rd Floor, India Land Tech Park Pvt.Ltd.,
CHIL SEZ, Keeranatham Main Road,
Saravanampatty, Coimbatore -641035
For Noida Location [Work From Home & Office ]
Walk-In Date: 4-30 Sep 2018 [11AM-3PM Onwards]
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited
5th floor, Candor Tech Space,
Building No.3, Plot No. 02, Block B,
Sector 62, Noida, Distt.
Gautam Budh Nagar, UP
Kindly contact on 9176942798 to schedule interview Please contact HR Sudha Email ID: email@example.com.
2,819 total views, 2 views today