Amazon!! Work From Home | Walk-In Interviews | Freshers & Experienced Graduates |4-12 March 2019
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Website: www. amazon.com
Designation: Customer Services Associate [VCS-Voice Process/Chat]
Venue Location: Indore
Experience: 0-5 Years
- Voice Process: 1,58,950 – 2,24,935
- Chat: 1,44,500 – 2,04,487
- Additional Benefit – Meal Vouchers + Internet Reimbursement + Night Shift Allowance , Over Time Payout
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity.
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions .
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate
- Shifts: Rotational
- Benefits: NSA, OT, Meal Card.
Walk in details:
- Date: 4th March-12th March
- Time: 10.30am – 2pm
- Contact Person HR Sruthi – 8328065891
Regus Central Point Business Centre Pvt Ltd,
DNR 90, Unit No 301, 3rd floor, 569/3,
MG Road , Indore 452003, India
(Nearest Landmark Above DP Jewellers, besides Rajani Bhavan)
2,176 total views, 2 views today