Aspect Software Recruitment 2018 | Freshers & Experienced | Associate Engineer | LD ASAP
Company Name: Aspect Software
Designation: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
- 4 Year degree in technical or engineering field. B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline minimum.
- 0-2 Years of experience
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required
- Physical requirements includes sitting for long period of time.
- Travel to customer sites if needed
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Current development experience with Node.js
- Experience using web libraries and framework such as AngularJS
- Knowledge of Restful APIs and JSON
- It will be a plus to have hands on experience of developing applications on Amazon cloud service
- With coordination and direction from management , a Principal Engineer is a primary developer for a product component, responsible for design, documentation, implementation, unit testing and defect fixing of new and existing products
- Responsible for handling critical customer problems in real time and developing code fixes or enhancement to be included in future code releases.
- Job requires close interaction with development , QA, Support and Professional Service Teams.
- Leverages computer programming languages and other specific technologies required to develop and maintain the component at an advanced level.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
540 total views, 4 views today