Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2018 | Multiple Drives | 10 & 11 Oct 2018
Company Name: Axis Bank
Designation: Business Development Executive
Salary: INR 2, 00,000\- LPA
- BE [Any Branch] & MBA Graduates.
- No Percentage Criteria.
- Age Below 26 [For Freshers] and Above 26 to 28 Years [Need Minimum 1 Year Experience in BFSI].
- Briefing to all the applicants about Job Role, Responsibilities, Career Progression, Salary, other terms and conditions through PPT.
- Wheel Box Test: All applicants will undergo online test.
- Post Completion of online test, applicant will appear for personal interview with Axis Bank Panelist.
- Results would be announced once the process is completed for all the students.
- Selected applicants are trained at TCS Training & Services, Chennai.
- Training ensures that the applicants are well equipped in Selling Skills, Product Knowledge and Rules and Regulations pertaining to job responsibility.
- Applicants will have to pay sales academy an amount of Rs.2500/- along with applicable service task.
- Fees towards food and accommodation and for the 6 days class room training in Chennai.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- BDE is an integral part of the bank’s front line in Sales force.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers for the bank and pursue new business opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales target assigned to them for various products and services offered by the bank.
- Involves extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/customer mapping.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer satisfaction through resolving customer issues.
Note: Venue will be informed to the candidates registered by email. Please provide the correct email id.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Dates & Drive Locations:
Venue: [Date : 10/10/2018 (10.00 AM)]
Visvesvaraya Technological University Regional Office
Bengaluru RHCS Layout Annapoorneshwarinagar,
Venue: [Date: 11/10/2018 (10.00 AM)]
RL Jalappa Instituteof Technology Doddaballapur Rd,
Click here to register for the drive
900 total views, 3 views today