Barclays Recruitment 2018 | Technology Apprentice |LD 25 Oct 2018
Company Name: Barclays
Designation: Technology Apprentice
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: Engineering Graduates
This role is part of the connectivity service management team within BFS which manages the network services and their respective budget. The technology apprentice learns the core principles of service management and financial management and performs on job relevant tasks assigned by the service manager.
Job Role Specifications:
- Assist the service management team with the overall spends on data circuits across APAC.
- Measure performance (availability) of the environment against key risk and performance indicators.
- Identify areas of non-compliance and track remediation with relevant team.
- Assist in the documentation of procedures and operating models to maintain effective controls.
- Produce documentation & presentation material for APAC WAN and Remote access to present to Core Networks management team.
- Gain and maintain awareness of risk and control practices and frameworks to develop and improve own knowledge and that of team and wider Networks colleagues.
- Define and track Commercial Savings opportunities.
- To help define and document future years funding requirements
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
936 total views, 1 views today