CapGemini Off Campus Drive 2018 |Across India | Oct 2018
Company Name: Capgemini
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Graduates
Package: As Per Standards
Venue Dates: 11 Oct-1 Nov 2018
- Should have graduated in 2018.
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters).
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Note for Students:
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
- Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with Unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Process to apply for CapGemini Drive:
Interested Candidates can apply for this referral drive by asking any CapGemini employee to refer you by sending the following details to following Email id:
Please send the relevant resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
- Candidate Name
- Email Id
- Phone Number
- 10 [Pass Out Year & Score]
- 12th/Diploma [Pass Out Year & Score]
- BE/B.Tech with Specialization Stream
- Current Location
- Preferred Location to attend Online Test
Mention the, “Candidate Name-Preferred Interview Location” E.g. (Suresh Kumar-Mumbai), in the subject line
Note: As Per referral policy, referral incentives are not applicable for fresher positions. Resumes will be screened and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for aptitude test.
367 total views, 1 views today