CGI Recruitment Drive 2019 | Associate Software Engineer
Founded in 1976, headquartered in Montreal, Canada, CGI is the 5th largest independent and end-to-end IT and business services and product organization in the world, committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members.
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – we are all shareholders from Day One – one that has grown to 73,000 professionals located more than 40 countries.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Target Batches: 2017, 2018 and 2019
As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations. You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications. You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business. You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world. Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions. Through our ICE (Innovation Creativity & Experimentation) program, you will have an opportunity to submit and experience the shaping of your ideas into high impact programs, offerings, solutions and IP in an organization which has more than 176 industry leading products across industry verticals as diverse as Financial Services, Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government, etc.
Qualification: Degree: BE/B.Tech /Preferred Branches: Any
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlogs
- Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Candidates with no prior experience should have completed their BE/BTech not earlier than 2018.
- Candidates with experience should have completed their BE/BTech in 2017 or 2016
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies. Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad
Compensation: Annual Earning Potential (TCTC) – INR 3,39,737.00 Per Annum (INR 3.25 LPA gross)
Joining: To be intimated at the time of interview
Selection Procedure: AMCAT Assessment, Face-to-Face Interview
NOTE: Candidates passing the AMCAT test will further be invited for interview on their preferred location.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
439 total views, 1 views today