CISCO Hiring Freshers 2017 | Software Intern & Network Intern | July 2017
Company Name: CISCO
Designation: Software Engineer Intern & Network Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors & Masters Degree
- Recent Graduate or on Final Year Studies towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- CSE, IT, Networking, Electrical/Computer Engg, Computer Engg, Electrical Engg Graduates.
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher.
- Passionate about Networking, Information Tech, Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of Programming & Scripting, Languages.
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent debugging skills.
Job Profile (Software Engineering – Intern)
- Design, Develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for new products.
- Determine hardware compatibility and influences hardware design.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, technology platforms.
Job Profile (Network Engineering – Intern)
- Develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies.
- Provide optimization services to largest networks and customers across globe.
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers.
- Review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online (Software Engineer – Intern)
Click here to apply online (Network Engineer – Intern)
742 total views, 3 views today