CISCO Off Campus Drive 2019 | 6 April 2019 | Salary: INR 6, 50,000/- LPA
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT and networking. We help companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
Company Name: Cisco
Designation: TAC Engineer
Event Date: 6 April 2019
Last Date: 4 April 2019
Salary: INR 6, 50,000/- LPA
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech Graduates
- B.E or B.Tech / MCA / M.E or M.Tech. from any learning institution (2018, 2017 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results.
- We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
- As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging and difficult technical issues.
- The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data Centre, and content, optical and wireless.
- Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online [2018 Batch]
Click here to apply online [2017 Batch]
1,210 total views, 6 views today