CITI Bank Recruitment 2018 | Analyst Intern | Nov 2018
Company Name: Citi Bank
Designation: Analyst Intern
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers & Experienced
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MBA Graduates
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the Internal Audit area.
- The Business Analyst will do requirement gathering, analysis, design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations.
- In this role, we offer opportunity to work with Internal Audit area, which is third line of defense in effective risk management and control.
- Candidate will work with business stake holder globally and Application development Lead locally
- Conduct the meeting with clients and key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and have formal sign-off’s from approvers.
- Gather and conduct analysis of the business requirements.
- Translate the business requirements into the Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] or Minor Development Document [MDD].
- Facilitate project meetings with both business and technology teams.
- Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results.
- Coordinate with business user community for the execution of user acceptance test as well as tracking issues.
- Work, collaborate and coordinate with Offshore and Onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to Post-Implementation.
- Develop and Review the test scripts with business users as well as technology team. Execute test scripts with expected results for the System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Co-ordinate and/or conduct the Production Acceptance Testing (PAT) with the business users.
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations.
- Manage changes to requirements and baseline through a change control process.
- Utilizes standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle.
- Work closely with the operational functional teams, operations management and personnel, and various technology teams to facilitate a common understanding of requirements and priorities across all areas
- Excellent opportunity to work with Internal Audit, which is third line of defense in effective risk management and control.
- Opportunity to get exposure to workflows that auditors use and life cycle of audits work and understand how data analytics and insights derived from it can make internal audit more efficient and exhaustive.
- Opportunity to understand how internal audit integrates with other two line of defense which are compliance risk and operational risk
- Good understanding of any one out of operational risk or compliance risk or internal audit functions. Should have work experience on requirement gathering of workflow or analytics and reporting systems
- Work experience/understanding in internal audit area and basic understanding of compliance risk and operational risk.
- Having work experience with Agile teams.
- Exposure to Use cases, QA and UAT of projects.
- Articulation/ Written and verbal communication.
- Deep working experience of flow charting, Visio, MS-Office applications an
- Basic SQL and database interaction capability
- Good change management discipline.
- Team work.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good analyzing capabilities, to break complex problems into simpler ones.
- Ability to explain domain concepts to Developers
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,212 total views, 1 views today