Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019 | Programmer Analyst | 14-21 Jan 2019
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses.
Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Name: Cognizant
Designation: Programmer Analyst
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: INR 3, 38,000/- LPA
- BE. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only),
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
As part of our selection process, we will conduct online aptitude test, which will be followed by a personal interview (Technical) and HR Interview.
- STEP 1 – Registration at cuchd.in
- STEP 2 – Data Authentication
- STEP 3 – Eligible Students receives confirmation email/invitation
- STEP 4 – Students have to visit Chandigarh University for Placement Drive as per dates selected by student in registration form along with the confirmation email/invitation.
- STEP 5 – Final Screening and Test at Chandigarh University
Apply Mode: Online
14th to 19th Jan 2019 [Test Dates]
20th & 21st Jan 2019 [Interview Dates]
Gharuan , Mohali
Click here to register for drive
988 total views, 1 views today