Cognizant Off Campus Drive | Engineer Trainee | 3 & 4 Nov 2018
Company Name: Cognizant
Designation: Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: INR 3, 38,000/- LPA
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech Graduates
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma ,UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration).
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs (both ears -visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & passport (front & back page).
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 3 & 4 Nov 2018
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Click here to register for drive
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE:
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 30.10.2018.
3. The last date for registration is on 30.10.2018.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 01.11.2018.
5. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 03.11.2018 at 8.30 am
1,237 total views, 2 views today