Cvent Off Campus Drive 2018 | Application Support Engineer | Oct 2018
Company Name: Cvent
Designation: Application Support Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon [Cyber City]
Salary: INR 6, 50,000/- LPA
Skills we are seeking in our Application Support Engineers:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required.
- Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Sc. – Any Specialization & MS/M.Sc. (Science) – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Zealous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with software deployment, website analytics, web service APIs and version control systems is a plus.
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for Application Support Engineers to join our rapidly growing Technology Team.
- Cvents Technology Team is responsible for the design, development and operation of the company’s suite of cloud-based software products.
- We are currently engaged in a major initiative to build our next generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting edge tools and technologies.
- Work on Internet applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability are critical design goals not after-thoughts.
- Provide top-tier software support across our web-based software platformsand backend systems.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in order to uncover, analyze and resolve our clients issues.
- Gain experience working with different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as MongoDB and Redis.
- Become a subject matter expert who supplies in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams.
Apply Mode: Online
Note: Interested Candidates can send updated resumes to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
839 total views, 2 views today