Deloitte Recruitment 2018 |Associate Consultant | Aug 2018
Company Name: Deloitte
Designation: Associate Consultant
Package: As Per Standards
Experience: 0-3 Years
- Graduation – Any graduation (B.E. /B.Tech – Civil/Electrical/Mechanical preferred).
- Post-Graduation – PGDM/MBA/M.Tech from a premier institute (Finance background preferred)
- Experience – 0 to 3 Years (Financial Advisory/Valuation experience preferred)
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications, especially MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Provide financial consulting services related to the valuation of businesses, with focus on performing financial assessments and valuation of machinery and other fixed assets for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance.
- Perform valuation of tangible assets (machinery & equipment) according to US GAAP, using income, cost and market approaches.
- Assist auditors in reviewing valuation reports for machinery & equipment engagements performed by external appraisers.
- Fixed Asset Management services.
- Reviewing construction plans, specifications and cost data for financial reporting under the US federal income tax Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery Systems.
- Developing project and property cost estimates, creating financial models, analyzing financial statements, conducting industry research and developing appraisal reports.
- Interacting with clients and communicating with project teams in the US and India.
Specific Skill Sets Required:
- Strong valuation and financial modelling skills.
- Ability to handle and model large data.
- Tangible asset valuation experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand construction drawings, construction & project management, cost estimation and project cost controls.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point.
- Proficiency in Primavera and MS Project would be an added advantage.
- Positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
2,384 total views, 1 views today