Expedia Recruitment For 2019 | Associate Software Engineer | May 2019
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Company Name: Expedia
Designation: Associate Software Development Engineer Intern
Salary: As Per Standards
Preferred Knowledge Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computing related discipline
- Java programming experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with data storage technologies (RDBMS, NoSql, Document Store, in memory key/value, search systems)
- The Order Management team at Expedia Group is looking for a self-starter to help deliver the next generation of platform services.
- Our team owns a unique set of services that scale for high transactional throughput across all brands.
- Our focus is on revolutionizing travel by using technology to manage transactions at a massive scale both on premise and in the cloud. Bring your passion for software engineering and be part of our success.
- Must be a voracious learner, especially in the areas of technology, service design patterns and system architecture.
- Write code utilizing object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Performance test and load test services you write and optimize for performance and scalability
- Cloud DevOps – support and deploy your services.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
291 total views, 1 views today