E&Y Walk-In Drive For Fresher’s 2019 | Interns | 19 Jan 2019
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Company Name: E&Y
Designation: Intern-Risk Management
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
- Post Graduate/Pursuing Post graduation with 0-1 years of experience in a research / analysis role
- Good academic background
- Good communication skills and good analytical skills
- Should be available for an internship for 3 months starting February.
Required Skill Set:
- Good time management skills
- Ability multi-task
- Should be a team player
- Possesses excellent logical & analytical skills Should think through the unstructured situation and conclude appropriately
- Proficient with Microsoft applications Excel, Outlook
- Has excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Has good presentation skills
- Real-time monitoring and quality reviews are reviews run by the Firm on client engagements to ensure compliance of EYs policies and procedures.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for providing research & analysis support to Q&RM teams in global and the Areas to conduct real-time monitoring and quality reviews.
- This person shall be responsible for end to end management of real-time monitoring and quality reviews on a daily basis, including analysis of the research for identifying any probable non-compliance with the Firm’s policy, and communicating exceptions to the Q&RM Leadership.
- The person shall report to the team lead.
- Perform research in propriety EY databases & some external databases to identify the current & historical relationships of EY with the various parties involved in an engagement
- Upload the research output in the prescribed format
- Analyze the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 19 Jan 2019 [9AM Onwards]
EYGBS (India) Pvt. Ltd.
DLF Cyber Greens, Cyber City,
8th Floor, Tower D & E,
Gurgaon 122002, India
899 total views, 1 views today