FactSet Recruitment For Freshers 2019
FactSet combines hundreds of databases into a single, powerful information system. It is a one-stop source for financial information and analytics for business analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers / management firms and other financial professionals to analyze companies, portfolios, markets & economies.
FactSet has over $1.19 Billion in annual revenues and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut.Our operations extend within North America as well as Europe and the Pacific Rim. Since 1996, the Company has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS, and is dual-listed on the NASDAQ under the same symbol.
Company Name: FactSet
Designation: Client Support Advisor
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: Best in Industry
Process Name: Client & User Support, Global Client Solutions
Shift Timings: Rotational Shift
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Degree with Finance Background.
- English spoken fluently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as experience in advanced web-searching.
- Highly organized.
- Genuine interest or experience in financial markets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and proactive.
- Ability to work independently using creative thinking without extensive direction
- Strong work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Positive team player attitude
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- A proficient understanding of the FactSet Workstation, the content clients consume through FactSet, and Microsoft Excel.
- Follow procedures for maintaining the highest level of quality support for all FactSet clients
- Share ideas and promote suggestions for improvement of workflows.
- Cooperate and liaise with other FactSet groups, including Client Solutions, Sales, and Product Development.
- Meet targets and goals set by exhibiting motivation and high performance. Attend internal meetings and training sessions and complete projects as requested.
- Keep up to date with the market we are operating in, including our products and competitors
As a Client Solutions Advisor you will:
- Support FactSet applications and create custom FactSet models, screens, and solve complex financial queries.
- Provide creative solutions through expert telephone, email, instant message, and proprietary communication channels.
Apply Mode: Online
Process: If the above suits your profile kindly share your profile to below mail id Vani.firstname.lastname@example.org
769 total views, 1 views today