Finastra Recruitment For Internship 2019
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions
Company Name: Finastra
Experience: Fresh Graduates
Salary: Best in Industry
- Knowledge in software testing concepts.
- Good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Good knowledge in any scripting language
- Good in problem solving.
- Knowledge in finance domain is preferred.
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in software testing.
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Follows standard practice and procedures to solve problems; analyzes situations or data; monitors systems.
- Follows scripts to trouble shoot and diagnose problems.
- Write Manual test cases with objectives & detailed step.
- Execute Manual test cases .
- Automate manual test cases using QTP in Keyword driven framework.
- Execute Regression using automated scripts in Service pack and cumulative patch releases.
- Learn Framework internals.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
605 total views, 1 views today