FIS Recruitment 2019 | Java Software Trainee | March 2019
About FIS Global:
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Company Name: FIS
Designation: Java Trainee
Salary: As per Standards
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Qualification & Skill Set:
- Should have minimum 6 months of Java training.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring.
- Candidate should have working knowledge on web services.
- Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration.
- Should have knowledge on designing and implementation of REST Web services
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Excellent Communication is a must.
- Excellent academic records(Minimum 60% marks throughout)
- Only 2018 pass out candidates will be considered (Only B. Tech and MCA Passouts).
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
656 total views, 2 views today