Franklin Templeton Recruitment 2018 | Associate Business Analyst | Nov 2018
About Franklin Templeton:
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Company Name: Franklin Templeton
Experience: 0-3 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of business experience, including 0-2 years of related experience.
Salary: As Per Standards
- Research, recommend and implement workflow efficiencies to continually improve service quality and efficiency of operational business processes.
- Support various applications for USAS. Provide reporting and subject matter expertise to internal and external customers. Typically, would be responsible for a smaller system or group
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software
- Microsoft Office skills: Advanced : Excel, Word, Intermediate: Access, Basic: PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Note: level of skill will vary by specific department/assignment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain updated knowledge of procedures, products and activities of assigned area.
- Ability to adhere/respond to established time frames and schedules.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and analyses.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Research, recommend and implement workflow efficiencies, support applications.
- Conduct interviews with business and technical experts to identify and communicate issues.
- Gather comprehensive information to be used in problem identification and resolution.
- Work with management to identify workflow or technology issues and develop creative solutions.
- Assist with development of user test plans and testing to validate system enhancements
- Develop new procedure documentation in support of new process, products or system enhancements.
- Assist in discussing proposed system enhancements and modifications with information technology staff.
- Provide post-implementation support for all approved deliverables.
Reporting and Subject Matter Expertise
- Develop and produce routine and non-routine reports of moderate to intermediate scope
- Interpret reports, providing analytical commentary and recommendations for change
- Provide subject matter expertise on assigned systems or areas
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,204 total views, 2 views today