GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2019| 100+ Openings |Associate Analyst |Feb 2019
About Global Logic:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence.
Company Name: Global Logic
Designation: Associate Analyst
Salary: INR 1.72 LPA + + Free Pick Up & drop, Free Meals & Snacks
- Any Graduate/PG with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Grad/PG (In Any discipline, Only Pass-outs)
- Fresher’s (Graduation result awaited candidates will
not be entertained)
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Min 15 years of education mandatory.
- Only Pass-out.
- Result awaited candidates will not be considered
- Age criteria: Below 27 years
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Venue Details: Will be shared to candidates.
Click here to apply online
634 total views, 22 views today