HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Jan 2019
HCL Technologies Limited (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian multinational technology company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business.
The company has offices in 39 countries including the United States, France and Germany, and the United Kingdom with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”, and 120,000+ employees and its customers include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000 companies.
Company Name: HCL
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida, Bangalore, Kolkata, Panipat, Bhubaneshwar, Other Locations.
Drive Date: ASAP
Package: INR 2.75LPA
- Only 2018 batch Candidates.
- 70% and above throughout academics
- Designation- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Graduation- B.Tech / BE
- Stream- Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication/Software Engineer/Electronics and electrical Engineering.
- Probation- 15 Months and Service Agreement: 18 Months.
- Location- Noida, Willing to relocate anywhere in India.
- Willing to work in 24*7 environments and any assignment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Adhering to SLAs defined by the business/client. Handling Incidents related to backups.
- Helping team members in case of Technical/Operational Problems and Issues.
- Raising Change Requests for approvals and implementing the change accordingly.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to backups.
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to while working on any problem incident/change request.
- Responsible for successful completion of Installation and configuration of backup software upgrades/patches etc.
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction by the way of quality in the day to day tasks.
- Contributing to the overall Backup/Restoration Strategy for 24×7 operation support.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Click here to apply online
1,350 total views, 1 views today