Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruitment 2018 | Freshers & Experienced |Entry Level Software Engineer | LD ASAP
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Designation: Entry Level Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Last Date: ASAP
System Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of Software Systems design tools and languages
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Codes and Programs enhancements, updates and changes for portions and subsystems.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code, identifies , logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Participate as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately –complex products.
- Develops understanding of the relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online