Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruitment For Internship 2019
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Designation: College Intern
Experience: 0-1 Year
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree 1st year of Master’s program completed; strong preference for Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or Mathematics degrees
- Basic programming skills. Preferably Java, Python and SQL
- Experience in data extraction, data cleansing and preparation, text analytics, data mining.
- Ability to conduct statistical analysis including correlation and multivariate regression
- Strong verbal and written communication (Fluent in English)
- Skills to manage smaller projects to successful completion
- Learn quickly; translate school or other knowledge into practical application
- Research, identify and collect data from multiple sources
- Consolidate and clean data to prepare for statistical analysis and visualization
- Conduct statistical analysis to correlate the strength of relationship between customer experience, financial and process measures.
- Participate in processes to automate data collection into data warehouses.
- Build models to predict revenue growth from customer experience and process metrics.
- Evaluate suitability of metrics and measures for analysis, inclusion in scorecards and for improvement efforts
- Publish periodic progress reports (project status and scorecards)
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
2,104 total views, 1 views today