IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 27 October 2018
Company Name: IBM
Designation: Technical Support Representative
Job Location: Bangalore
Venue Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Any Degree
Venue Date: 27 October 20108
- 0-2 Years relevant technical experience.
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Utilize available time effectively in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- As a technical support associate you would be providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related issues experienced by customers
- Remote infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Provide direct technical assistance via phone, email and chat
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-in
To Apply Click Here
Date & Time: 27 October 2018, 9:00 AM
Saveetha Engineering College, (Nalli Arangam)
Thandalam, Opposite Chembarambakkam Lake
Chennai-Bangalore National Highways
Chennai,Tamil Nadu: 602 105
1,650 total views, 2 views today