IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 10 August 2018
Company Name: IBM
Designation: Technical Support Representative
Job Location: Noida/Gurgaon
Venue Location: New Delhi
Venue Date: 10 August 2018
Salary: Rs 3 LPA
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Graduate preferably in IT stream – 2018 Batch
- Exposure of working on monitoring on monitoring tools
- 24*7 operations, incumbent well be required to work in rotational shifts, 5 days a week
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Apt in Problem – Analysis
- Good in comprehension
- Committed to quality
- Eye for detail
- Critical thinking
- Ability to handle pressure situations
- Resilience to & Flexibility
- Learning and knowledge enhancement
- Interpersonal skills and Teamwork
- Ability to multi task
- As a technical support associate you would be providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users
- Perform problem cause analysis.
- Resolve routine customer problems.
- Remote infrastructure support delivery.
- Ability to identify opportunity & implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set defined account agent productivity measurement
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills(In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephone or in person)
- Technical Interview (Telephone or in person)
Note: Please carry resume, education mark sheets, Govt. issued photo ID, Offer letter and last 3 months salary slips(If applicable).
Apply Mode: Online (Latest by 09 August 2018)+ Walk-in (10 August 2018)
To Apply: Click Here
Date & Time: 09 August 2018 from 9:30 AM
Institute of Information Technology and Management
D-29, Institutional Area
Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058
2,799 total views, 6 views today