Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 |Fresher|Across India| LD 31 Mar 2018
Company Name: Indian Railways
Vacancy: Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 26502(Assistant Loco Pilot – 17673, Technicians – 8829)
- Pay Scale : Rs 19,900/- Per month
- Experience – Fresher
- Qualification: 10th /12th/ITI/Diploma/B.Tech/B.E
- Job location: Across India
- Age Limit: 18 – 28Years (Relaxation as per Govt. Policy)
Last Date: 31 Mar 2018
- Candidates should have the Educational/technical qualifications indicated for notifies posts from recognized University/University as on closing date for submission of Online application form.
- For prescribed qualification please refer Annexure A
- Candidates those whose results are awaited should not apply
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI for the post of Technicians.
- Graduate Act apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship
- Eligibility will be considered based on strength of information furnished in the Online application form.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill prescribed medical standards for the post they are opting for.
- Candidates must ensure to furnish correct information in the Application from.
Selection Procedure: Based on Computer Bases Test (1st stage & 2nd Stage) common for Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician. Candidates who have opted for Assistant Loco Pilot and qualified in 2nd Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude test.
Application Fee: SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward Class – Rs 250 , for all others – Rs 500
Process to Apply: Online
For details of Advertisement Click Here
For Application Form Click Here
414 total views, 1 views today