Infosys Walk-In Drive | Freshers & Experienced | Systems Engineer | 12 June 2017
Company Name: Infosys
Designation: Systems Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: Engineering Graduates
- Implement, Develop Validation & Support activities in line with architectural requirements.
- Participate in Knowledge Management activities with the objectives.
- Ensure highest levels of service offerings to clients.
- Requirements gathering and Understand by going through specifications.
- Inputs from Business Analyst in order to participate efficiently in various phase of Project.
- Design do Impact analysis, create design specifications as per high level design.
- Understand application architecture document.
- Seek inputs from architecture/design team to understand the overall architecture.
- Development and review artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit Test Scripts).
- Conduct reviews for self and peers conduct unit tests and document unit test results.
- In order to build the application and make it ready for validation / delivery.
- Implement work on Go Live activities as per the implementation plan.
- In order to enable product ionization of application without any issues.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 12 June 2017 [9.00 AM]
South Wing, 4th Floor, C Block,
Tiruvanmiyur, Chennai: 600113
Note: Please make sure that below documents are must and must bring photo copies for the discussion.
- Services Certificates (Previous Employers if applicable)
- Passport Size Photo, Last 3 months salary slips (if applicable)
- Present employer offer letter/Salary revision letter with annexure (if applicable).
- Copy of any ID Proof (Aadhar / Voter / PAN Card / DL / Passport).
- Marks sheets and Board certificates of 10th, 12th.
- Graduation Mark Sheets (Each Year separate mark sheet and University Certificate).
- All PG Mark Sheets (Each Year separate mark sheet and University Certificate – if applicable).
- Take a printout of this copy to the venue.
- Please mention “DS-Deepika” top of CV before submits your candidature.
Click here to view on Map
907 total views, 2 views today