Jindal Steel & Power Off Campus Drive 2019 | Graduate Trainee |March 2019
About Jindal Steel and Power:
Jindal Steel and Power Limited is amongst India’s fastest growing and largest business conglomerates with significant presence in core infrastructure sectors including Steel, Power and Mining. Led by Mr. Naveen Jindal, JSPL has a DNA which breeds innovation, transformation, flexibility and adaptability.
Company Name: Jindal Steel & Power
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Location : Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) and Angul (Odhisa)
Training Period : 12 Months
Salary : 5 LPA during training period / 5.5 LPA after training period + Retention Bonus Rs 3L.
- Qualification – BE / B.Tech (Mechanical / Metallurgy / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Ceramics) 2017 or 2018 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Aptitude Test + Technical Test [40 Mins]
- Psychometric Test [20 Mins]
- Personal Interview
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Click here to apply online
959 total views, 5 views today