MakeMyTrip Off Campus Drive 2019 | Backend Developer | Salary INR: 19.00 LPA
Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea – to empower the traveler – MakeMyTrip went on to pioneer India’s online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip has since transformed how India travels. Ranked amongst Great Places to Work and LinkedIn Top 25 companies, the company is built on the values of Customer Focus, Commitment to Results and Continuous Improvement.
Intrinsically, we encourage our employees to be Curious, Creative & Caring as they deliver impactful solutions for our customers.
Company Name: MakeMyTrip
Designation: Backend Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0-3 Years
CTC: Upto 19.00 LPA
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science, Electronics or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of hands-on coding experience in Java.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, hands-on knowledge on Java stacks (Spring/Hibernate).
- Good understanding on open source tools – Couch based, SOLR, and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of Java Frameworks -Spring, Eclipse, RESTful service.
- Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores.
- Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs.
- Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces.
- Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
- Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions for complex problems.
- Compliance with build/release and configuration management process.
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
- Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plan
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
461 total views, 2 views today