Mega Hiring @ Oracle Corporation | Process Associate | Sep 2018
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Designation: KPO/Process Associate [Only MBA’s]
Experience: 0.6 Months-3 Years
Salary: As Per Industry
We at OFSS- (Oracle Financial Services Software Limited ) are hiring for Business Processing Group at Mumbai- Goregaon Location is for KPO/ Process Associate/ Back office Associates for below profile. Kindly note shortlisted candidates will be invited for Face to Face Interview in Mumbai Goregaon on 22th JuLY, 18. Kindly apply who can join us Immediate or within 1month of notice period.
1. Aptitude Test.
2. Operational Interview
3. Managerial Interview
4. HR Interview.
- MBA Freshers can apply.
- Appeared / Completed CA / CPT / ICWA /CS -NOT REQUIRED. Do not attend the interview.
- 50% throughout academics.
- Soft / Behavioral Skills.
- Excellent English Communication skill, both verbal & Written.
- Business etiquette
Positive, Flexible, highly committed, self-motivated & highly energetic individual
- Total Experience: 0.6 months to 36 months (Any Banking experience is Ok).
- Eligibility Criteria: (BELOW 50% IN ANY ACADEMICS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAIN e.g. 10th 12th & Graduation).
- Minimum 50% overall in academics – 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post graduation (if any).
- Graduation should be regular full time.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Face to Face Interview.
- Good-Excellent MS office skills in Excel, PowerPoint, word skills Needs to be fast with use of PC – lot of repetitive task will be involved.
- Prior experience in cash and asset reconciliation of fixed income products will be an added advantage (for freshers not required ).
- Exposure to working with MNC
- Exposure to international capital markets, especially US/UK will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Analytical and Quantitative Skill.
- Ability to manage time and multi-task efficiently.
- Team players- Positive approach.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have an eye for details.
- Should not think of the process as a mechanical job, should be focused to identify redundant and repetitive tasks.
- Should be able to work through high volumes of numerical data.
- Flexible with shifts and any day working (5 days working in a week).
WE ARE HAVING OPENING IN TWO PROFILES: [Job Details in Detailed View]
1. Portfolio services – Reconciliation
2. Investment Services – Capital Market.
Role and Responsibility:
All processes will be for global markets.
Operations related to financial instruments
Fixed income securities
Mortgage Back Security
Asset Back Security
Money market instruments
1. Portfolio services – Reconciliation
- Primarily 2 reconciliations are performed CASH and ASSET. The activities performed will include:-
Access bank websites to download data.
- Formatting for data into a standard template
- Reconciliation of data from two or more sources. Reconciliations will be performed using an automated tool or using excel/access
- Identification and research /analyses differences arising out of the reconciliation
- Escalating the differences to the concerned team/entity for resolution
- Coding, commenting and stat using each break.
- Investment Services
- Portfolio Analytics monitoring production of reports , identifying & debugging issues during production, quality checks on holdings, prices & risk analytics, fund level & portfolio level checks.
Compliance – Identifying any compliance breaches / violations (which are not ensuring client portfolios are managed as per the agreed guidelines) that are captured in the Dashboard are researched, appropriate comments are updated and escalated.
- DIG – Setting up new securities and updating the existing database on an ongoing basis to incorporate any change in issuer/ name/ ticker changes.
Apply Mode: Online
Interested candidates can send resumes to email@example.com with below details and Kindly note shortlisted candidates will be invited for Face to Face Interview.
Send your resume with the below Details:
Total & Relevant Ex –
Current CTC –
Education % in all academics:
1,122 total views, 3 views today